George Henry King lived at 6 Pleasant Avenue with his wife Mary. He purchased the property in 1910 and transferred it to Thomas King, railway employee of Erskineville, probably a relative, in May 1939.
Local government service
George H King was an alderman on Erskineville Council in 1919 and 1925-34, representing South Ward.
Certificate of Title, Volume 2079 folio 98