William Henry Harris was born in 1851 to Henry and Mary A Harris. He was a carpenter was living at 38 Erskineville Road, in 1893-94. Harris died at Wendouree, Roseby Street, The Warren, Marrickville on 1 February 1915. He was buried in the Methodist cemetery, Woronora.
Local government service
William H Harris was an alderman on Macdonaldtown (Erskineville) Council in 1892-95, representing North Ward.
‘Funerals’, Sydney Morning Herald, 3 February 1915, p 11, http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/15539393
Certificate of Title, Volume 1035 folio 97; Volume 1376 Folio 12